With the new APRA AMCOS for Music Creators app you can submit Performance Reports, register songs, view your earnings and more whilst on the go and from anywhere in the world.
Life for songwriters and composers just got a bit easier with the app and it's yours to download for free now from the App Store for Apple devices and on Google Play for Android. Or, you can simply search for 'APRA AMCOS' via those platforms. Get the app and get the work done that helps you to get paid.
With APRA AMCOS for Music Creators, you can:
- Submit your Performance Reports: use setlists and save new ones; view previous submissions
- Easily register your works, so you can earn royalties when your work is played or performed
- Search all your works, and check their current status
- View your past 12 months of royalties
- Check your latest payments
- Access your Member Card
- Access multiple accounts in the one login (for managers and admin teams)
First release app: more to come
The app will be regularly updated with new features. Soon you’ll be able to create and edit your setlists, and search our venue database to make Performance Reports submissions even easier.
To access the app, you must use the email address – not your member number – that is associated with your member account. This is the email where you receive statements and other correspondence from us.
How to download apps on your iPhone
- Tap the App Store app on your Home screen.
- Browse or search 'APRA AMCOS For Music Creators' for the app that you want to download, then tap the app.
- Tap Get. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
After your app finishes downloading, you can move it to a different spot on your Home screen. Apps stay up-to-date by default, but you can learn more about updating apps.
How to manually update apps on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes.
- Tap Update next to an app 'APRA AMCOS For Music Creators'
- to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Find and download apps or digital content
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for 'APRA AMCOS For Music Creators'.
- Select an item.
- Tap Install (for free items) or the item's price.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and get the content.
For paid items, you can choose your payment method with the Down arrow . If it's your first time making a purchase, your payment method will be added to your Google Account.
You can change what language is displayed when you visit Google Play on your computer by changing your Google Accounts settings.
Note: Apps are designed for use with supported Android and Chromebook devices and can't be used on Windows or Mac computers.
How to update Android apps manually
To update apps individually or in bulk using the Google Play Store app on your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled "Update." You can also search for a specific app('APRA AMCOS For Music Creators').
- Tap Update.
Note: Some apps require new permissions when they are updated. You may see a notification asking if you accept the new permissions.
Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.