- Easy-to-use: just log in with your email address to get started
- Features available now: register works, access royalty statements, view Earnings Insights.
- Performance Reports are coming soon, please use the app to submit on the go!
Your new Writer Portal is here! We have been hard at work to deliver songwriter and composer members with an improved, easy-to-use Writer Portal for registering works, accessing your royalty statements and greater insight into how your songs earn.
New features will continue to be added to the Writer Portal - we aren’t finished yet! The Writer Portal is a work in progress and we'll be releasing the full functionality over the coming months.
What can you do in the new Writer Portal?
- Log in using the email address you use for APRA AMCOS correspondence (statements, APRAP) - your email address needs to be unique to your account. No more searching for your member number to log in.
- View royalties and payments and download financial documents (XLS and PDF)
- Access your Earnings Insights to see how your songs make money
- Register and view your works
- Update your details
Can Performance Reports be submitted in the Writer Portal?
Not quite yet, please hold tight. This feature is being overhauled and improved to be re-launched in the coming months. You can submit Performance Reports on the go with the new app.
Download the APRA AMCOS for Music Creators app via the App Store for Apple devices or from Google Play for Android, or just search 'APRA AMCOS' on either platform. Coming in Feb 2021, you can create and edit setlists in the app. If you have questions or need assistance please contact us or query on Live Chat.
Can jingles be submitted via OPUS?
This feature is currently unavailable and will also be re-launched in the coming months. If you need assistance with a jingle or have questions about your music in an ad, please contact us.
If you're not a member, but want to join
Good news, the Join process is easier than ever. Truly. It should take about 10 minutes to submit your application and we'll take it from there.